- “First time?” The man’s breath was boiling hot, his voice hoarse.
- Tamara Randall’s mind was hazy. She touched the man in the dark; his skin was wrapped around dense muscles. His rough panting had her feeling hot.
- “Evan, is that you?” Tamara asked, her breaths coming out in light gasps.
- “Why don’t you take a guess?!” The man’s voice was harsh. Without giving Tamara any time to react, he thrusted harder.
- The agony of being ripped apart spread throughout her body. Sweat beaded Tamara’s forehead, and pained groans left her mouth.
- The man pressed his lips to hers, swallowing her moans. His movements turned far gentler then, cutting off all of Tamara’s thoughts.
- All she could do was let herself be swept away by the man’s movements. At last, she fainted, unable to take it anymore.
- Tamara slowly opened her eyes the next morning.
- Read the complete episode for more findings.
Love At The Right Price Chapter 1 – 5
Love At The Right Price Chapter 6 – 10
Love At The Right Price Chapter 11 – 15
Love At The Right Price Chapter 16 – 20
Love At The Right Price Chapter 21 – 45
Love At The Right Price Chapter 46 – 50