The job of a Program Manager at amazon is up for grab. Acquaint yourself with the job below.
GREF Program Manager – Event Operations
As part of the Global Real Estate & Facilities (GREF) team overseeing corporate office space – this position will manage the Internal Events program and operations for the Puget Sound region.
The manager must demonstrate a sense of urgency, attention to detail and be comfortable operating at both the strategic and tactical levels. Subject matter expertise in corporate events and/or program management and project management is essential.
- Oversight of all components of the Seattle and Bellevue events program including but not limited to event operations and room sets and resets.
- Oversee and continuously improve event operations in the following areas; employee experience, financial management, vendor management, operations management, data management, technology strategy, space programming and design.
- Oversight of new onsite and/or virtual activations.
Develop and establish a scalable program that efficiently coordinates and optimizes the dispatch and execution of labor for over a thousand room sets and resets each month.
- Leverage vendor partners and cross functional teams to perform event operations: customer engagement, ingestion of event requests, scheduling of customer meetings, development of run of show, calendaring events, scheduling room sets and strikes for event spaces and large training and conference rooms, scheduling all event support staff/teams (including but not limited to production, catering, security, facilities, janitorial, transportation, moves and equipment providers).
Ensure all program guidelines and policies adhere with broader company policies, while working to continuously improve and develop scalable program guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Promote the use of data and analytics to analyze customer satisfaction trends and drive next generation initiatives and experiences.
- Collaborate with global peers to ensure consistency, share lessons learned, and communicate best practices.
Collaborate and communicate with all partners, stakeholders and customers regarding event notifications, process, logistics, room sets and strikes and post event feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Communications, or a related field.
- 7+ years of relevant event or program management experience. Demonstrated success in event management, project management, or logistics.
- History of building and scaling programs at an enterprise level.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees, including senior leaders.
- Proven knowledge of industry tools such as Cvent, Splash, etc.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional teams to dive deep and find solutions to complex problems.
- A track record of championing speed, flexibility and frugality in the face of rapid change and extremely heavy workload.
- Highly competent with personal computers and productivity software, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, Visio and SharePoint.
- Strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems and learn new skills.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and successfully execute tactics.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
How To Apply
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Application for the events program manager position at Amazon takes less than 5 mins on average to complete. To get started follow the simple steps below:
- Open the application portal
Visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/1539397/program-manager-events on your browser.
- Login to Amazon
Click “Apply Now” at the top right side of the screen. Login with your Amazon Jobs account or setup a new jobs account on Amazon.
- Submit your resume
Upload your resume/CV along with your job application. Hit the submit button and await response from Amazon.